8515 Highway 6 South, Houston, Texas 77083
WCA Customer Care – (281) 368-8397
Service Collection Schedule
- Service Days (Trash) – Tuesday and Friday
- Service Days (Heavy Trash) – Tuesday and Friday
- Service Days (Recycle) – Friday
- Service Hours – No earlier than 7:00 am and no later than 6:00 pm
Residential Waste Collection Guidelines
Residential Waste Collection Guidelines (PDF)
Please remember, when setting out your garbage, the WCA carts are to be placed so that the handles and wheels are facing resident’s home.
On each service day, the carts should be placed and returned at the curb and placed 4ft apart for easy access.
When filling up your trash carts, always place trash in a bag before depositing into your trash cart. This method will reduce the chance of trash flying out of the cart and onto the ground during the collection days, especially on windy days.
- Masonry debris
- Roofing material
- Lawn mowers
- Sheetrock or drywall
- Steel/cast iron building materials
- Dirt in large quantity
- Tree trunks
- Water softeners
Accepted Heavy Trash Items
- Household Appliances (Refrigerators must have Freon drained and be tagged accordingly by certified technician.)
- Hot Water Heaters must be drained/
- Grills must be emptied of ash or briquettes.
- No propane tanks.
Please do not park vehicles in the streets of cul-de-sacs on service days.
- New Year’s Day
Note: If the scheduled collection day falls on any observed holiday, the collection may be suspended and service will be resumed the following regularly scheduled collection day.
Yard Waste Guidelines
Brush and tree trimmings, cut in lengths not to exceed 3 feet, no greater than 3 inches in diameter, securely tied in bundles, not to exceed 40-lbs, will be picked-up from the curb.